YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
4-Shelf UltraZinc Steel Wire Shelving System - 18x48x72
Organize your home, office or garage with this Seville Classics Heavy-Duty 4-Shelf Steel Wire Shelving System. This versatile shelving unit is constructed from industrial-strength UltraZinc plated steel. The zinc plating process provides added corrosion resistance and is better for the environment (compared to chrome plating) as fewer harmful chemicals are used in the plating process. This steel wire shelving unit is NSF certified for commercial use and is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Each ventilated shelf has a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs (on adjustable leveling feet); the entire shelving system can hold 500 lbs on wheels. Shelves can be adjusted at one-inch intervals and are compatible with other Seville Classics branded shelving of similar sizes and configurations. This durable shelving system is the ideal storage solution for organizing any room and measures 48-inches by 18-inches and by 72-inches high.
Wheels can be purchased seperately here.
- Commercial Shelving System
- Dimensions: 18" D x 48" W x 72" H
- Finish: Zinc-plated steel (**UltraZinc™ Finish)
- # of Shelves: 4 (18" D x 48" W)
- # of Poles: 4 (72" H)
- Necessary slip-sleeves included (enough for 4 shelves)
- Set of 4 leveling feet included (no wheels included)
- Weight Capacity (even distribution): 600 lbs per shelf (on leveling feet) evenly distributed
- NSF certified
- Do not move shelving unit when loaded
- Weight: 69 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 10 year warranty
- Item #: SHE18484ZB
- Zinc provides a soft bright metallic finish (similar to chrome).
- The zinc plating process is better for the environment (compared to chrome plating); fewer harmful chemicals are used in the zinc plating process.
- Zinc plating is very durable and has passed all required lab testing.
- All UltraZinc™ items are backed by a limited 10 year warranty.
Seville Classics - 4-Shelf UltraZinc Steel Wire Shelving System - 18x48x72
(2 customer review)
Add a comment to this review | View Comment (0)
Was this review helpful to you?