AIRLIFT 35.4" Gas-Spring Height Adjustable Standing Desk Converter Workstation, White
Get more active throughout your day with Seville Classics AIRLIFT® Gas-Spring Standing Desk Converter. Stand up and avoid the potential health risks from unhealthy sedentary behaviors like excessive sitting with this desk-on-desk style workstation in white. Our desk features steel construction for stability and durability through repeated uses and is compliant with the ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 Desk Products standard. Desk adjusts vertically so that it stays inside its original footprint when adjusting up and down. Unit comes pre-assembled for easy set-up. Simply unpack, attach the tray, and get to work.
- Effortless Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment transition from 5.9 inches to 19.7 inches
- Dual Monitor+ Work Surface & Keyboard Tray - Two-tier design provides allows for a single-monitor, dual-monitor, or laptop + monitor setups with full-size keyboard and mouse
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 COMPLIANT - Engineered for ergonomic comfort and safety to meet BIFMA standards. Desk supports up to 33 lbs. (evenly distributed) and lift vertically without tilting forward.
- Tablet and Smartphone Media Stand - Add another screen to your workspace by propping up your tablet computer or smartphone for easy access
- Dimensions - Desktop: 35.43" x 23.23" x 0.59" thick, Keyboard Tray: 35.43" x 12.60" x 0.59" thick
- Weight capacity: 33 lbs.
- Weight: 52.3 lbs.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Live Well With AIRLIFT™ - Break the cycle of sedentary behavior and enjoy the health benefits of a sit-stand desk. Burn calories and stretch your legs and feet by standing and getting active while you work, study, and game. AIRLIFT™ can keep you moving wherever you choose to be.
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 3-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
What's in the Box?