COMMERCIAL-GRADE NSF STAINLESS STEEL TOP WORKTABLE, 48" W X 30" D
Enhance your workspace with the Member's Mark Commercial Worktable. Designed for versatile use in a variety of environments, we've outfitted this table with grade 443 stainless-steel bullnose top for top-of-the-line protection against corrosion, dents and dings. Our table is certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 - Food Equipment for use in dry storage and heated environments and is ideal for use in kitchens, laboratories, workshops, offices, mail rooms, warehouses and kitchens. Table includes a height-adjustable steel wire bottom shelf than can be installed at 2-inch increments. Build the table with the 4 included casters (2 locking) for smooth-rolling mobility, or install the leveling feet for maximum weight capacity of 1000 lbs. evenly distributed. Fully-assembled unit measures 4 feet wide by 2.5 feet deep (48" x 30") and 33" high (37" high on casters.) Assembly is easy with no tools required.
- Brushed 443 stainless steel table top with bullnose edge
- Steel wire shelf height adjustable at 2-inch increments
- Worktable holds up to 500 lbs. per shelf; up to 1000 lbs. total
- 1.5" diameter UltraZinc plated steel legs
- Includes 4" long swivel casters and leveling feet
- Easy assembly; ideal for commercial, home and office environments
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.