Stainless Steel Pneumatic Work Stool
Modern style and clean design come home with Seville Classics' Stainless Steel Work Stool. Designed with stability and comfort in mind, the stool features all-steel construction with a chrome-plated base and stainless-steel seat. Curved seat edges and built-in foot rest makes this the ergonomically comfortable choice. Stool features NSF certification and is ready to be used in kichens, restaurants, offices, laboratories, warehouses, mailrooms, man caves and more.
- Adjustable from 25.5" to 29.75" high with pneumatic lever
- Heavy-duty steel base with leveling feet for optimal stability
- Brushed stainless steel seat with 360 degrees of swivel range
- NSF certified for use in restaurants and commercial environments
- Ergonomically designed with curved seat edges and built-in foot rest
- Chrome-plating protects the base from corrosion and damage
- Easy assembly; no tools required
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
What's in the Box?