Steel Mesh Flatware Utensil Cutlery Tray Drawer Organizer and Box Assortment, 5-Piece Set, White
Get organized your way with Seville Classics Steel Mesh Flatware Utensil Cutlery Tray Drawer Organizer and Box Assortment. Each component is constructed of solid steel and coated in a bright white epoxy powder-coat finish. Boxes feature an artfully designed wire mesh that looks great and provides ventilation with easy visibility into each container. Tough, thick steel wire frames provide support and ensures the boxes remain rigid and sturdy in almost any situation. The five piece set includes one large tray organizer with 5 compartments (12.5" x 9.25"), one large-wide box (12" x 6"), one large-narrow box (14" x 3"), one medium-wide box (9" x 6"), one medium-narrow box (9" x 3"). The tray organizer features 4 lower compartments with open dividers all measuring 9.5 inches long and 2 inches wide. The closed upper compartment is 9 inches wide and 2 inches long. Tray and all boxes measure 2 inches high and fit easily into most standard size drawers. Use the boxes any way you like: store jewelry like necklaces and rings; organize cosmetics like nail polish and lipstick; tailors and seamstresses can store needles, threads, and bobbins; or keep pens, paperclips, highlighters and staples organized in an office drawer.
- 1 organizer tray (12.5" x 9.25" x 2" H)
- 1 large-wide box (12" x 6" x 2" H)
- 1 large-narrow box (12" x 3" x 2" H)
- 1 medium-wide box (9" x 6" x 2" H)
- 1 medium-narrow box (9" x 3" x 2" H)
- 100% industrial-strength steel construction
- Decoratively-designed wire mesh for subtle elegance, ventilation and visibility
- Thick steel wire frame on all boxes and tray
- Mix-and-match boxes for a more personalized organization solution
- Easy-to-wipe clean with damp cloth and soap; air dry and do not submerge
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products is backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
What's in the Box?