UltraSlimline 40" Oscillating Tower Fan, Black
This stylish Seville Classics UltraSlimline® 40" Oscillating Tower Fan is perfect for the office, bedroom or any room that needs a breeze. It is equipped with four ultra-quiet speed settings (high, medium, low and “eco”) and oscillates 75 degrees for whole-room cooling. Control the fan with the included LCD remote and timer feature. Satin black finish with an attractive silver steel intake grill.
After comparing 30 fans, narrowing down to a final five which we then tested over 60+ hours in the heat of California summer, our pick for the best tower fan is the Seville Classics UltraSlimline. The UltraSlimline is affordable, powerful, and capable of covering a significant portion of your room. Powerful and capable of covering significant ground, the Seville is great value for the price. This oscillating fan cools as capably as the Dyson AM07, a unit five times its cost.
- Four ultra-quiet speed settings: High, Medium, Low, "Eco"
- Oscillates 75 degrees for fast-spreading, powerful air movement
- Black satin finish with sleek, contemporary design won't distract from your interior decor
- Fan body constructed of ABS with high-quality metal intake grill
- Timer enables programmable shutdown from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours; adjusts at half-hour increments
- One-push LED lighted control panel enables easy operability
- Includes LCD remote control (2 AAA batteries included) with 15 ft. of range fully-charged.
- Space saving compact UltraSlimline® designs each have footprints of less than 1 sq. ft.
- UL listed; 120V
- 6.25 ft. power cord
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
Cleaning Instructions: UltraSlimline® fans should be cleaned with compressed air and or a hand vacuum regularly to help extend fan life. Fans are NOT designed to be disassembled; review the manual for further information.
What's in the Box?