UltraSlimline 40" Oscillating Tower Fan with Tilt Feature, White
Feel a refreshing breeze into any room with the UltraSlimline® 40" Oscillating Tower Fan with Tilt Feature from Seville Classics. Enjoy personalized cooling with five speed settings, three tilt positions and three breeze options (constant, natural, sleep.) Expect ultra-quiet performance from the internal oscillating grill creates fast-spreading and powerful air movement. Control the unit from the LED panel or with the included remote.
Note: UltraSlimline® fans should be cleaned with compressed air and or a hand vacuum regularly to help extend fan life. Fans are NOT designed to be disassembled; review the manual for further information.
- Speed dial control with 5 settings allows customizable airflow
- Ultra-quiet internal fan oscillates up to 115 degrees for fast-spreading, powerful air movement
- Three tilt settings for directional cooling: direct (0 degrees), wall (8-degree tilt), ceiling (12-degree tilt)
- Three breeze modes (constant, natural, sleep) allow personalized cooling effects
- White satin finish with sleek, contemporary design won't distract from your interior decor
- Modern aluminum construction offers exceptional performance with contemporary form
- Programmable automatic timer adjusts at half-hour increments up to 7.5 hours; set it and forget it
- One-push operation with LED light control panel allows easy operation for hands of all sizes
- Includes remote control (2 AAA batteries included) with 15 ft. of range fully-charged
- Energy-efficient direct current (DC) motor uses only up to 25 watts on high speed
- Space saving compact UltraSlimline® designs each have footprints of less than 1 sq. ft.
- UL listed; 120V
- 6.25 ft. power cord
Limited 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics UltraSlimline Tower Fan with Tilt Feature is backed by a 5-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
What's in the Box?