Contoured Pneumatic Stainless Steel Work Stool
The NSF listed pneumatic stainless steel-top work stool features a 360-degree swivel seat with contoured grooves. This stool is ideal for kitchens, restaurants, offices, laboratories, warehouses, mail rooms, work centers and more. Equipped with heavy-duty one-inch steel legs, this stool can hold up to 240 lbs. The pneumatic action seat ranges from a peak height of 29.75 inches lowering to 25.5-inches in height. Easy set up; no tools required. The seat diameter is 14-inches with the base of 19-inch across.
- Adjustable from 25.5" to 29.75" high with pneumatic lever
- Heavy-duty steel base with leveling feet for optimal stability
- Brushed stainless steel seat with 360 degrees of swivel range
- NSF certified for use in restaurants and commercial environments
- Ergonomically designed with curved seat edges and built-in foot rest
- Chrome-plating protects the base from corrosion and damage
- Easy assembly; no tools required
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
What's in the Box?